Ancillary Task Update: Front and Back CD Cover

/ Sunday, 17 March 2013 /

This was pretty much finished anyway, however I had to retake the photographs due to a problem with our model/actress.

I have literally just retaken the exact same photographs with a new model.

Other improvements I've made include:
  • The production information being made smaller.
  • I've added the artists name.
  • Changed the album name to one word to make the layout look better.
  • Changed the font of this too.
I feel this is pretty much complete, though one I have all the ancillary tasks to this point I will get audience feedback and tweak them a little bit.


Post a Comment

Copyright © 2010 Beth, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger