AFL: Blog Reflection

/ Thursday 13 December 2012 /
Within the class I have had another person look at my blog, to see what works and what doesn't, what I was told was that the multimedia aspect of my blog was good, however the number of posts I had were limited, this is probably because rather than update with small posts  I save things up and make them into one long post.

We also looked at the criteria needed for research and planning, and looking at the Level 4 section, to make my research and planning up to that standard I need to:

  • Have some more research into my potential target audience
  • Show the storyboard in still form
  • Possibly add more research into existing products
  • Research my responsibilties and explain how I am completing them more clearly.
If I do this and continue to keep up my level of work and variety in medias I will be on track for a higher level.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Beth, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger